Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pretty Palettes :: April Reveal

I loved the beautiful inspiration photo for this month.  I picked some beads that I felt picked up my favorite colors in the photo.  I made a bracelet and necklace using these great sliders with purple flowers. After I had them all made I realized that I had forgotten the faceted beads in different shades of purple. So I had to make another necklace. Thanks as always to Erin for helping to get the creativity flowing. I love participating and seeing the different ways in which the inspiration strikes people.

Checkout the other designs and some other great DIY projects at www.halcraft.com/blog.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like how you turned that pretty slider into a focal. Very clever! And I do so love a multi strand necklace. You selected some awesome beads! Thank you for joining in the Pretty Palettes Challenge! Check back on the blog on May 6th for our next challenge! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific idea to use a slider as a focal! I'll be using that idea soon! Great job, wonderful colors of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you chose and the way the slider brings it all together! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha how cool is this....I used the same slider. I love what you did with yours! All three pieces are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete