Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pretty Palettes :: September Reveal

This month's inspiration comes from beautiful paper lanterns. The Halcraft beads that Erin picked out from Michaels are so much fun. Beautiful bright colors!

I made a colorful bracelet and two pairs of earrings. If I had more time I would have done more because this palette was so fresh and happy.




As always I had a great time playing along! Can't wait for the next bit of inspiration from Erin :)

Take a moment and check out what others did with the same palette: Halcraft: Pretty Palettes::September Reveal

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! I am smiling from ear to ear, Miss Sarah! Inspiring people is what I love to do! I think these are all so charming. I love the bright funky bracelet, the long dangler earrings (I love long earrings!), but that last pair is sugar sweet. I hear that this fall pastels are really the rage, so these are perfect! Thanks for joining in the Pretty Palettes challenge. Check back on October 7th for the next inspiration! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your combinations of colors and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! That last pair of earrings is my favorite -- such a great mix of colors, shapes, and textures!

    ReplyDelete