Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pretty Palettes::October Reveal

Wow! October sure went by quickly. I actually had these pieces made early but then forgot about the blogging part :)

Here is the October Palette:

Lovely fall colors. I chose my own beads to go with the palette because I fell in love with these wooden round and rectangular beads. So lightweight and smooth! Here is what I made:




Let me know what you think and have a great day! Keep creating beautiful things! I love to see what everyone else makes  :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Wood really does feel like fall. I love the different wood shapes you used and how completely different each look is! That bracelet with the filigree is my fave! Thanks again for joining me in the Pretty Palettes challenge! Check back on November 4th for our next Pretty Palettes inspiration! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree...those wood beads are so perfect for Fall designs...and those touches of brass, copper, and purple are lovely additions. Wonderful!
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, I love that you found those wooden rectangles irresistible, too! I just wanted to touch them, and the color is perfect for this palette. Thanks for playing along! Great use of different stringing materials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these; they are very wearable. I love the wood beads and the combinations you've created.

    ReplyDelete