Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Pretty Palettes::November Reveal

This month's palette was lovely!  I love the look of the blue water and golden sand.  This time of year, however, I seem to always be short on time.  I did have a chance to make something but I didn't get to try anything new or exciting.  Instead I combined it with a need I had at work for an ID lanyard.  

Here is the inspiration:

And here is my new lanyard:



















































I had a great time as usual and am looking forward to the next inspiration. Maybe I'll have more time to be creative ;)  Thanks Erin!

Check out the Halcraft blog for more!

Sarah O

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love the look of this, it would jazz up any outfit that you wear it with and is super functional! Thanks for joining me in the Pretty Palettes challenge for November. Check back on December 2nd for our next inspiration! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Sarah! When I was in medical school I always noticed all the beaded lanyards they sold in the hospital gift shops. Yours is soooooooooooo much nicer! And if you have to wear one, why not make it fabulous!? :) Look forward to seeing what you'll do for the next challenge! xo

    ReplyDelete